Followers

Friday 10 March 2017

Altered Art - Decoupage

Hello everyone..
Today am so happy to share my altered creation,, I just loved the out come.. I decoupage it.. Here you go


First I applied acrylic paint on bottle using sponge,  dabbed paint all over the bottle and let that dry for some minutes.. Then I fussy cut flowers,  butterfly, script, from decoupage napkin


Arrange them according just lay them firmly to the bottle without using any glue or water,  just place directly to the bottle.. Then applied decoupage glue over it


In empty spaces , I applied little amount of decoupage glue and scattered mica powder,  diamond dust and glitters over it




Empty fevicol bottle


Linking this to challenge

Products used:
1.Empty glue bottle
2.Camlin acrylic paint (from itsy bitsy) 
5. Decoupage Napkin
6.Decoupage Glue (itsy bitsy) 
7.white glitters (itsy bitsy) 

Thank you for stopping by
Do leave some love
With love, 
Afreen




5 comments:

  1. Great job afreen!! Beautiful altered art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely alteration! Thank you for playing along with us at Rainbow Craftykari. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely decoupaged bottle..I still havn't tried my hands on decoupage..Thank you for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari..Good Luck for the results..Hope to see you again..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Thank you for playing with us at rainbowcraftykari...All the best....

    ReplyDelete